(Fwd) RE: Message from Pat Schroeder re: Librarians

We don't need a cap on profits.  We just need to refuse to buy things that
cost more than they ought.  We do this all the time in our daily lives and
figure we will have to get by without, one way or another. And we do.

Faculty will back us in this, if we work with them.  And then things might
start costing less,

Margaret Landesman