From: Brenda Everett [mailto:brenda@intraware.com]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 7:08 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Copyright Management Database products

Carl:

I'm new to the list, so I will keep this brief and you can contact me
directly if you want more information.  Intraware has a product called,
"Intraware Content Control", that does much of what you describe below.
It's primarily for managing content contracts and vendor relationships,
use privileges and user requests, and it automates the associated
workflow:

http://www.intraware.com/content_control/index.html

====================================
Brenda Everett
Vice President - Content Asset Management
Intraware, Inc.
510.597.4821 direct
510.599.9832 cell
510.599.4602 fax