Re: Message from Pat Schroeder re: Librarians

I would like to know what Ms. Schroeder considers an equitable solution to
protecting an author's copyright and a publisher's livelihood?  Would it
actually be for authors to hold their own copyright and for publishers to
actually value content with a cap on profit?

Mike Somers

____