Copyright Management Database products

We are trying to identify any existing Copyright Management Database
products that already exist.  Some of the desired features we are looking
for include the ability to record and search:  (1)basic
copyright/licensing information, such as name and location of copyright
owners, etc. (2)manage patron licensing requests, (3)record information
regarding licensing transactions, (4) status of requests, etc.

If anyone knows of such products, please provide the pertinent information.

Carl M. Johnson
Director, Copyright Management Office
Room 3830 Lee Library
Brigham Young University