Re: Nature Site Licenses

UCLA and the other 8 campuses in the UC system have declined to purchase
the electronic version of Nature and the Nature family of titles.  Bev
French, Acting Director of the California Digital Library (CDL) wrote a
letter to Nature in November questioning their license and pricing
practices.  To date, Nature has not responded to this letter.

Barbara Schader