Re: Nature

The California Digital Library (representing all of the University of
California campuses) has rejected the Nature model and sent a letter
stating the reasons.  It will be very important for the prestigious
institutions especially to reject Nature's model so I am saving the
Cornell and Princeton statements.  BTW, I never rec'd a response from
Nature.

Waiting for those 40 institutions to identify themselves,

Beverlee French