Re: Nature

Kurt de Belder of the University of Amsterdam sends the following message:

Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:04:04 +0100
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
From: Kurt de Belder <kurt.de.belder@uba.uva.nl>
Subject: Re: Nature

The University of Amsterdam has been a test site in the Netherlands for
institutional site access to Nature for the past year and a half.  Our
users have been very pleased with this service, but the present Nature
license is not acceptable to us.  We will not sign and inform our
researchers and staff about the Nature license policy.

Kurt De Belder
Chief, Division of Electronic Services
University Library, University of Amsterdam

mailto:kurt.de.belder@uba.uva.nl
http://www.uba.uva.nl
Tel.: +31 20 525 3672
Fax.: +31 20 525 2311