From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu]On Behalf Of David Goodman
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2001 2:27 PM
To: 'liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu'
Subject: Re: electronic of microfilm for ILL?

Almost all publishers do now permit ILL use, at least by sending paper
copies.  However, the variety of the restrictions has made it difficult
for ILL departments to keep track, and they therefore often refuse such
requests automatically without checking the license.  A convenient summary
of publishers' customary provisions would be an immense help to all of us
(recognizing that some individual contracts may be different.).

David Goodman, Princeton University Biology Library
dgoodman@princeton.edu            609-258-3235