Fw: electronic or microfilm for ILL?

The model licence drawn up jointly between UK publishers and universities
(see http://www.alpsp.org/licensing.htm) includes this provision. The
thing that really worries many publishers is the electronic distribution
of articles.

Sally Morris, Secretary-General
South House, The Street, Clapham, Worthing, West Sussex BN13 3UU, UK

Phone:  01903 871686 Fax:  01903 871457 E-mail:  sec-gen@alpsp.org
ALPSP Website  http://www.alpsp.org

Learned Publishing is now online, free of charge, at
www.learned-publishing.org