Re: get your digital library! $13.95

These are Project Gutenberg titles, which are public domain and freely
available on the Web. This has been a volunteer effort to put public
domain titles into electronic form.  This company has taken the titles and
put them on a CD-ROM--there are other companies taking the same titles and
reformatting them, then selling them as a product.  These form the basis
for many ebook libraries.

For the price, the CD-ROM beats downloading each title at a time.  But the
key is the type of reader--I don't read entire books from my monitor, so
this doesn't interest me. And I wouldn't print a book.  Yes, it would work
for research purposes...... Warm regards,

Jean Bedord
eContent Strategies
"Profiting from information"
Phone:  408-257-9221/408-252-5220