Re: Including eReserve provisions in licensing contracts

In the era of electronic journals and site license, such e-reserve
packages are technologically obsolete. If anyone is using one I suggest
the work-around of having the course web page carry the links to
subscribed content, and the e-reserve system only the rest of the
material.