Re: perpetual access to licensed content

I would recommend to have a look at our licence (2 pages only) which
contains a clause applied to perpetual access:
http://www.turpion.org/licen.html We have got a positive response on the
licence' terms from many librarians. Any comments are very appreciated.

Best wishes
Lev

Lev Malov
Manager, Administration and Marketing