Re: Advice on breach

Simone Yu sends the following message:
From: "Yu, Simone" <Yu_Simone@gsb.stanford.edu>
To: "'liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu'" <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Subject: RE: Advice on breach
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:38:45 -0700

Lexis/Nexis service can set a cap to the number of cases or lines sent to
print by each student ID within a specific time frame (a semester or an
academic year).  Many online services used to charge by the number of
lines printed.  My guess is that setting download limits should not be
that difficult either.

Simone Yu
Stanford GSB
simoneyu@gsb.stanford.edu