Free journal access is just a click away!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lucy Pearce <lucy.pearce@ioppublishing.co.uk>
Subject: Free journal access is just a click away!

*Apologies for cross posting*

On behalf of Institute of Physics Publishing, I'm pleased to announce that
we're offering FREE access to our Electronic Journals from now until
December.  So if you've ever wanted to take a closer look at one of our
journals, you now have the perfect opportunity!

Once registered for the scheme, you'll have free access to ten years'
worth of research in key subject areas (over 100,000 articles) from 30 of
our titles, via our award-winning Electronic Journals service.

We're making this special invitation for two reasons.  Firstly to enable
you as librarians to assess our journals alongside your existing serials
collections, and secondly to remind authors that our journals are ideal
vehicles for disseminating their research.

To sign up, all you and your library users need to do is go to the web
site below and register.  It's as simple as that.

http://www.iop.org/free2000

The scheme runs from now until 22 December 2000.

*Journal titles available*

The journals available for FREE are as follows:

Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General
Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter
Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics
Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics
Classical and Quantum Gravity
Combustion Theory and Modelling
European Journal of Physics
High Performance Polymers
Inverse Problems
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering
Journal of Optics A: Pure and Applied Optics
Journal of Optics B: Quantum and Semiclassical Optics
Journal of Radiological Protection
Measurement Science and Technology
Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering
Nanotechnology
Network: Computation in Neural Systems
Nonlinearity
Physics Education
Physics in Medicine and Biology
Physiological Measurement
Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion
Plasma Sources Science and Technology
Public Understanding of Science
Reports on Progress in Physics
Semiconductor Science and Technology
Smart Materials and Structures
Superconductor Science and Technology
Waves in Random Media

All of these journals boast original and high-quality research thanks to a
peer-review process that is second to none and, being a not-for-profit
publisher, we pride ourselves on extremely competitive and fair pricing -
two good reasons why we feel that our titles should have a place on your
shelves.

See for yourself by registering for this unique opportunity today.
Please then pass the good news on to your library users and let them know
how to register.

Regards,

Lucy Pearce
Electronic Journals Product Manager
Institute of Physics Publishing
http://www.iop.org

IOP Publishing Limited
Registered in England under Registration No 467514.
Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England

This e-mail message has been checked by MIMEsweeper using
Sophos Sweep for the presence of computer viruses.