Karger Site License

Karger Publisher's Terms and Conditions for Online Publications are now
available under the URL: http://www.karger.com/sitelicense.htm .

This site license can also be accessed from Karger's *Copyright* and *Site
Map* pages. To facilitate quick access, we plan on building a direct link
in the left tool bar in the near future.

We used the models at licensingmodels.com as a guide.  Additionally,
Karger's site license has been shaped by the comments read on this
listserv. We hope you find it useful. Thank you for your input. Further
constructive commentary is very welcome.

Sincerely,

Sharon Mattern Buettiker, Internet Services Department
S. Karger AG
Allschwilerstrasse 10
CH-4009 Basel
Switzerland

E-mail: s.mattern@karger.ch
Web Site: http://www.karger.com
Direct Telephone: +41-61-306-1350

Visit Karger Publishers at the Frankfurt Book Fair, October 18 - 23, 2000.
Stand 410 - 413, Hall 4.2