Update on Cambridge Journals Online

Apologies for cross-posting

NEW CAMBRIDGE JOURNALS ONLINE SERVICE COMING SOON

*Providing access control by IP and/or domain recognition
*Account administrator required for each institution

Cambridge University Press is pleased to announce that it will relaunch
Cambridge Journals Online (CJO) soon, with a brand new interface and
improved functionality.  The new site will include recognition by IP
address and/or domain name for users at institutions, along with several
other new features.

One such feature will be the assignment of one account administrator for
each institution.  The institution will be responsible for designating
this administrative user who will be able to manage directly the
institution�s online subscriptions, including determining whether the
institution�s users are recognized by IP address(es) or domain name(s)
or a combination of both, and adding or changing IP address ranges as
needed.

No action is required at present and letters will be sent to subscribers
soon with further details.  Information will also be available on the
current CJO site at http://journals.cambridge.org in the near future.

We would, for the time being, ask that you refrain from contacting our
Customer Services department with questions about the new system.  Our
representatives are currently very busy both with their usual duties and
with training on the new system.  A further announcement will be posted
shortly, including contact details.

Annette Martin
Marketing Controller - Journals
Cambridge University Press
amartin@cup.cam.ac.uk

Susan Soule
Journals Marketing Manager
Cambridge University Press - North American Branch
ssoule@cup.org