Re: Site License Change for the American Society for Microbiology'sO nline Journals

I welcome this change, which many of us had asked for. I am very pleased
the Society has been responsive to the users of its publications. It
should serve as another reminder that discussing these matters openly on
lists such as this can bring about positive change.

David Goodman, Princeton University Biology Library
dgoodman@princeton.edu            609-258-3235