Invitation to Participate (Oxford University Press)

<<cross-posted, apologies for duplication>>

[The following is perhaps off topic, but given recent discussions on
several lists regarding the Oxford English Dictionary Online, I believe that
OUP's next generation of online reference publications would benefit
from early input from the liblicense, colldv, and acqnet communities.-ROC]

Oxford University Press is in the process of developing a range of online
reference products in the areas of literature, language and general
reference. We welcome feedback from librarians and other potential
users on the content, functionality, delivery/packaging options and
pricing models for these products. Each online publication (there are
four) has a one page description with a supporting questionnaire (less
than 20 questions apiece).

If you are interested in becoming involved, please e-mail me
(royalynn@oup-usa.org) for more information.

We snail-mailed a questionnaire earlier this spring to a broad list of
academic and public librarians; admittedly, the response rate was
disappointing.  Now we are trying a new tactic -- posting to lists.
Participants in this phase of our research will receive either an Oxford
English Dictionary T-shirt or American National Biography tote bag.

Of course, please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Royalynn O'Connor
Online Product Director
Oxford University Press