License agreements for Microsoft product software

Hi,

I saw this posting on ACQNET (library acquisitions listserv) and wanted to
know if anyone has encountered this problem in the licensing agreement?  I'm
not sure if the Microsoft licensing agreement in Australia is the same or
similar to ours in the US.  Thank you, Liz Lorbeer, Library of Rush
University, Chicago IL.

ACQNET 10:17