Re: A question of licences and Alumni members

Another issue we need to think about is that for alumni to gain access to
our databases, they will need an account on the university network. Some
universities are very restrictive as to who gets an account especially in
these days of heightened security issues. I heard a talk at a recent CNI
meeting about how university computing centers were cutting back on
accounts for those who were not faculty or students.

Paul M. Gherman
University Librarian
611B General Library
419 21st Avenue South