RE: manifest assent & which version?

Bravo! This will be a great help in working with such licenses...I think
vendors are far more inclined to accept wording that has some kind of
credibility attached. One hopes the day will come when many will decide
it's easier to work with such a license than spend countless hours and
legal fees doing endless numbers of individual reviews. I have a number of
things in the pipe where this could be used!

Carole Richter
Electronic Resources Coordinator
University of Notre Dame Libraries
(219)631-8405