Re: Confidentiality Statements

It's the nature of the beast for online business, we have signed that type
in the past and more in the future. It's very easy to copy an idea,sell
the info, or start a similar business on the web, compared to most brick
and mortar businesses. People have these in place to protect themselves.

Sincerely

Murray Galbraith
President
Dagameboyz www.gameboyz.com