Confidentiality Statements

Folks,

We are currently looking at a contract for on-line services that has a
"Confidentiality" clause that prohibits us from sharing the contract or
its provisions with others. We have never run into that before ... does
anyone have any comments or ways to deal with this type of provision?

Thanks.
--
  Robert Walter               Internet: bwalter@mail.pittstate.edu
  Learning Resources             Phone: (316) 235-4878