Re:Charleston Advisor Annoucement...

What worries me about the Charleston Advisor is the cost.  I looked at
(and very much liked) a sample issue.  But it was $400 for a slender
quarterly - or something like that??  I apologise if I've recalled this
incorrectly.  But if not, its per page price must be right up there with
the big bad guys.

We're involved here with asking our faculty to refrain from contributing
to or editing for unnecessarily high-priced journals.  I think we must in
conscience set an example ourselves, so though we'd like it, we didn't
subscribe. Margaret