Nature Reviews

Hello,

I was very disappointed in my correspondence with the publisher Nature
that they are not offering electronic access to academic institutions in
regards to their new titles: Nature Reviews Genetics, Nature Reviews
Molecular Cell Biology or Nature Reviews Neuroscience.  (Three separate
titles comprise Nature Reviews, each costing $816).  Only personal
subscriptions include free electronic access.  I find this outrageous!
Furthermore, it makes no sense for a publisher to market a reviews journal
to academic libraries only accessible in print.

I hope others will voice their concern to customer service.

Sincerely,
Liz Lorbeer, Collection Development Librarian
Library of Rush University, Chicago IL
Elorbeer@rushu.rush.edu