Re: manifest assent & which version?

Carole,

license, we did explicitly address our customer's interests regarding
individually negotiated licenses.  Any terms which are negotiated take
precedence over the standard terms.

We have provided that at the top of our license. It states:

"A Customer's manually signed license agreement, if applicable, will
supersede any conflicting terms in the license below."

You can rest easily.