Liebert Online Expands to include all 50+ STM journal titles

For Immediate Release

Contact: Serafina Restaino (914) 834-3100, ext. 696,
Srestaino@liebertpub.com

Entire Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. STM journal titles available online by Year
2001

June 12, 2000 Larchmont, NY

Liebert Online electronic journals program will be expanding in 2001 to
include over 30 more titles, including such established peer-reviewed
titles as Journal of Biomolecular Screening, Microbial Drug Resistance,
Thyroid, and Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, and such
timely new titles, Millennium Medicine and Vector Borne and Zoonotic
Diseases

"We are pleased to meet the growing demand for online access with this
expansion to include our entire journal list. As we expand, we will
continue to give individual libraries the option of subscribing to only
those titles they want; at the same time, this expansion gives academic
consortia and other multi-site organizations the opportunity to offer
their users the full spectrum of our research and clinical titles," said
Tom Mulak, Vice President of Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.

Terms and conditions for online access to all titles in Liebert Online
include site-wide access for the subscribing institution, with no limit on
number of users or concurrent users, access validation by I.P. address,
remote access via subscribing institution's proxy server, and guaranteed
long-term archiving Features and functionality include full searching
capabilities, two-way links with bibliographic databases, and gateway
access via licensed third party aggregations. Furthermore, Mary Ann
Liebert, Inc. is participating in CrossRef (www.crossref.org), a service
that links reference citations to the online content that those references
cite, typically located on a different server and published by a different
publisher

CatchWord, Ltd., (www.catchword.com), a recognized technology leader in
the information industry, will be providing the technical expertise for
participation in CrossRef, as well as for hosting the entire Liebert
Online program..  CatchWord provides Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. with
comprehensive, tailored, Internet publishing services.

Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. is a privately held, fully integrated media company
that is known for establishing new and cutting-edge journals, books and
newsletters, such as Genetic Engineering News (GEN); Human Gene Therapy;
and AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses. A complete list of publications
is available from the publisher (914) 834-3100 ext 623 or visit
www.liebertpub.com. A free sample online issue for 20 STM titles is
available via www.liebertonline.com.
					#