Science Direct Web Editions

If there has already been a lot of discussion on this area, my apologies
as I have not been reading the lists postings.  I have Elsevier titles
with free web access (at least up to this point!) but Science Direct Web
editions seems a new spin on this.  After reading the license agreement, I
am rather disturbed by the definition of users which precludes any use of
the journal by members of the general public who may come in to use the
library's collection.  Have others had this concern and were you able to
change this stipulation?  Thanks--Carol Resco

Carol S. Resco
Director of Library Services
Oregon Graduate Institute of Science and Technology
20000 NW Walker Road
Beaverton, OR 97006-8921
(503) 748-1060
(503) 748-1029 FAX