Re: Negotiate or sign? (Was: "Confused")

Publishers worried about the new territory sought to protect themselves
from the unknown.  Unfortunately, all librarians are now either teaching a
licensing workshop, taking one, feeling guilty for not obsessing about
licensing, feeling superior to others and spending hours individually and
with others fighting for the right.  I do some of each.  I look forward to
the day when we treat digital content licenses the same way we treat the
licenses that are attached to pillows and mattresses.

tony