RE: Haworth E-Journal Improvements

Yeah, well, now if they could only improve their print versions (of
Collection Management!)

I and others in the past year have posted some criticisms of the Haworth
Press policy on access to E-journals. I am pleased to report that the
problematic aspects have been much improved, and, with the permission of
the author, I enclose a message describing their new policy.

It is particularly helpful that we will now be able to distribute their
titles among the many librarians here who want to read them as e-journals
rather than using the cumbersome, very slow, and now obsolete method of
routing printed copies. Thus we will be able to make use of the research
and information published there to improve our own work on a much more
current basis.