From:          "M Ros Doig" <M.R.Doig@derby.ac.uk>
To:            <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Subject:       Canadian Heritage Information Network
Date:          Wed, 10 May 2000 11:17:53 EDT

With reference to my previous messages about concurrent users - if anybody
out there has negotiated a site license with the above organisation for a
limited number of concurrent users could you please email me if you're
willing to discuss with me the terms of your license. I am experiencing a
good deal of difficulty in negotiating a license I can sign. Thanks in
advance.

Ros Doig
Serials and Interlending Librarian
University of Derby