Genealogy Vendor

A vendor from a genealogy publishing company contacted me today for
assistance in licensing and consortial issues as he prepares to market
his product to libraries. I am quite new in my position, and didn't feel
that I had the practical experience and knowledge he needed. I sent him
to the ICOLC and ARL licensing sites, but I thought if there was someone
on the list who would be interested in helping in a more practical way,
I would let him know. You may e-mail me privately and I will pass the
information along.

    He was very knowledgeable and had done a good bit of homework. AND
he didn't give me a salespitch until I asked for it. I think his desire
to do it right is sincere.

Jamie Watson
Enoch Pratt Free Library
400 Cathedral Street