Re: ECO query results

It would be most useful from our, and our customer's point of view, to
have more information about any problem that users encounter with the OCLC
interface to content hosted on CatchWord.

Interface Issues

We have, as Susan indicates, made improvements to this interface in the
last year but we would value further feedback from any OCLC/ECO users who
have identified other areas of this interface that could be further
enhanced.

Font Issues

As far as any font problem that may exist is concerned, we could do with
some chapter and verse on this. Without specific information as to the
article concerned (bibliographic citation please) it is difficult to
respond. So if Susan Martin could let me know, directly, what issue and
article the problem appeared in then we will be more than happy to
investigate. Further details such as whether the you were using PDF or
RealPage to view the file would also be most useful.

We are the largest independent, global, host of full text with over 700
journals from 44 publishers on our service. This is the first font related
complaint I can recall. The reason we are keen to resolve this is because
we are currently delivering well over 100,000 articles a month, and this
number is increasing, right now, at around 30% per week. It is therefore
of paramount importance to us that we quickly resolve any problem that may
exist either with our service, or with the 150+ different databases and
database hosts through whom we distribute full text content. We are very
keen to resolve any problem, wherever it originates that reflects upon our
service.

Please direct any feedback directly to chris.beckett@catchword.com or to
Kirsty Meddings our Library Relations Manager
kirsty.meddings@catchword.com

Best Regards

Chris Beckett
Director - Sales & Marketing