Re: Online services to contiguous research parks

If the Arizona students and faculty are using these resources as students
and faculty, I would be comfortable with the proposed solution.  If they
are using these resources as employees, I wouldn't.

Anthony W. Ferguson
Associate University Librarian
514 Butler
Columbia University Libraries MC1103
535 West 114th Street
New York, NY 10027
Tel. 212-854-7401
Fax. 212-854-9099 (new fax number!!!!!!!!!!!)
Net: ferguson@Columbia.edu