Re: Control of concurrent users

It sounds like they copied their license from someone else and never read
it, and are totally lacking in technical expertise as well. If this is
their level of competence, are you sure you want their database?

It should be possible though certainly a nuisance, to have them to issue
you three passwords, which you could put up on a page restricted by the
server to your users--that is if they're even capable of providing
password access.

--
David Goodman
Biology Librarian, and