RE: Reed Elsevier Law suit.

This may be referring to the Jurisline lawsuit against Reed Elsevier.  In
a very brief press release on RE's website, RE announces that Matthew
Bender is suing Jurisline.com and then goes on to say...

"In a related lawsuit, Matthew Bender's fellow subsidiary, Reed Elsevier
Inc., has been sued by Jurisline for declaratory relief relating to
copyright and trademarks.  Jurisline has also alleged that Reed Elsevier
Inc. has engaged in anticompetitive behavior and seeks damages and
injunctive relief."

http://www.reed-elsevier.com/newsreleases/nr64.htm

  Mary Case, Director
   Office of Scholarly Communication