Re: Sage titles

I did not mean to criticise OCLC's service or interface, both of which I
consider excellent. Alas, their pricing scheme is such as to encourage
libraries to buy their whole range of service, and discourage those who
don't. For those institutions who rely heavily on First Search, their
journal interface might be a good choice.

David Goodman
Biology Librarian, and
Co-Chair, Electronic Journals Task Force
Princeton University Library
dgoodman@princeton.edu         http://www.princeton.edu/~biolib/
phone: 609-258-3235            fax: 609-258-2627

_____