No Subject

Vivienne Dunlop of Sage Publications sends the following message:

From: vivienne.dunlop@sagepub.co.uk
To: Carole.J.Richter.8@nd.edu, nerl-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: Sage titles
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:31:32 -0000

Dear List members

SAGE has expanded its hosting intermediaries to EBSCO, SWETSNET, ROWECOM
as well as OCLC in the last year to facilitate choice of access route for
institutional subscribers.

On the issue of our contiguous site license, our over-riding concern is to
facilitate ease of electronic access for our institutional subscribers. So
we welcome dialogue with the library communities as an essential part of
this, but you've got to tell us direct not leave us guessing!  Anyone with
suggestions, queries, difficulties or feedback on the terms of the SAGE
site-license or questions about multi-site licenses should please feel
free to contact SAGE's Site Licensing Liaison, Vivienne Dunlop,
vivienne.dunlop@sagepub.co.uk at Sage London.

Further information on subscriptions and hosting intermediaries is all
available on our website http://www.sagepub.co.uk

Vivienne Dunlop
Site Licensing Liaison
Contracts & Rights Manager