Re: Sage titles

Yep...that's another issue also...the license is abyssmal. And because
they are providing access 'free' with print, there is just no leverage to
try to get them to provide better access or licensing terms. Maybe this
needs to be pursued on liblicense? I don't actually remember if there's
been much Sage discussion there. My mind is fading...C