RE: Legal signatures ramifications

While I was at Kansas State University, I was starting to negotiate with
vendors so I could make licenses available on the Libraries' web site with
links from the bibliographic record.  This is very useful for also
informing USERS what their rights and responsibilities are.

Mike Somers

Michael A. Somers
OPAC Librarian
UNC Charlotte