RE: Library logos for web resources

At Vanderbilt, we have taken advantage of this option.  A large box in the
lower left corner of the searchscreen states, with good visibility, Heard
Library, Vanderbilt University.  It is not the most beautiful thing, but
it is highly visible, larger even than the OCLC logo, and serves our
purposes very well.  Compendex also has a large banner at the top of the
opening screen welcoming Vanderbilt to the database.  Different, but also
quite effective.

Kitty Porter
Stevenson Science & Engineering Library
419 21st Avenue South