RE: Elsevier Web Editions license

I queried our sales rep in preparation for signing up for web editions and
got the following response:

"The License on the Web is not the most current.  I will send it to you.
We are going to make changes to the license re: sites.  Again, I mentioned
our concern was cancellation of duplicate subs.  If we get assurance that
no cancels (of Lib subscriptions, we will allow campus wide access."

_______

>Hello,
>
>A PDF version of the Elsevier agreement is available at:
>http://www.web-editions.com/web_editions_license.pdf
>

>Sincerely,
>
>Liz Lorbeer
>ELorbeer@rushu.rush.edu
>Library of Rush University
>Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center

Paula D. Watson
Director, Electronic Information Services
University of Illinois Library, Rm. 246A, MC-522
1408 West Gregory Drive, Urbana, Illinois 61801
pdwatson@uiuc.edu; (217) 333-0318 (voice); (217) 244-4358 (fax)