Library consortia and e-resource vendors/publishers

Someone suggested that I re-send the following note, as I originally sent it
fairly close to ALA Midwinter. (I have to admit that I did receive an awful
lot of "out-of-office" replies).

Anyway, I am still very interested in your thoughts on the issue.

Thanks!

Bernie Sloan