Seeking E-Usage Information

For a report that I'm helping to write, I am seeking information (factual
data) from large scholarly information providers, including publishers,
vendors, or consortia, that supports the general assertion that usage of
their electronic resources, such as journals or books, is going up up up
UP.  If you can give me a short paragraph or even a sentence -- with a
number or two that describes this phenomenon on your site (on the order of
"even as our subscribers to XXX increased by YY% in 1999 over 1998, the
usage of XXX increased by ZZ%") please send me a message with the
information. Such data is likely to be footnoted in the document, with
attribution to whoever sent the information.

You may respond to me personally (Ann.Okerson@yale.edu) or to this list.

Many thanks,  Ann